E. Evan Cope, PLLC represents clients across a diverse array of civil matters, through litigation and zealous, passionate client advocacy. We have gained a solid reputation for aggressive and tenacious representation. Our attorney is skilled in and out of the courtroom and will always protect his clients' rights and best interests. Your legal problems are ours to solve, and we will take a thoughtful and personalized approach to building your case.
To learn more about how our firm may be able to help you, contact our Murfreesboro attorney online or call us at (615) 640-4241.
Taking Pride in Our Work
At E. Evan Cope, PLLC, dotting all the “i’s” and crossing every “t” is a priority. We take pride in our ability to handle many complex and emotional legal issues, including those that affect your livelihood, your business, your future, and your health. This includes making sure all legal paperwork is done correctly and filed on time, as well as getting to know our clients as people first. This allows us to build a case based on where are clients are when they come to us, and ultimately where they should be after their case is concluded.
When our Murfreesboro lawyer takes on your case, you can expect:
- A commitment to ethical representation that prioritizes your specific needs
- Strategic and collaborative guidance where we will review your legal options before taking any steps
- A meticulous attention to the details of your matter
- Versatile strategies that anticipate and adapt to the nuances of your case
- Legal knowledge and insights backed by nearly two decades of experience
- Respect for your time and your money
Contact E. Evan Cope, PLLC to Discuss Your Unique Situation
Our firm can guide you through litigation involving your business, and your real estate holdings. We assist client with land use and zoning issues, including eminent domain matters.
To learn more, contact E. Evan Cope, PLLC in Murfreesboro to schedule a consultation.